Pages

Ads 468x60px

Download

Blogger Tricks

Wednesday 17 July 2013

When patents shield Apple, area unit they okay?

I confess, I simply got AN iPhone 4S on Mon. I've never been a Fan boy, and that i haven't very crossed over: i am currently one in all those  that carries around 2 smart phones. My alternative phone may be a Droid Bionic. i like the iPhone, i actually do. In most ways that it's a superior piece of machinery to the Bionic, however i am deeply embedded with all the Google apps and therefore the iphone sucks at handling them.

Since I am not a true Fan boy, however several of {you area unit you're} (and conjointly some are Fan girls), I would like to raise you a question: What does one consider the injunction that choose Lucy Koh simply granted on behalf of Apple against Samsung? The explanation I raise is that such a lot of  you've got disdain for the patent-law system.

Granted, this is often not a computer code patent -- it is a style patent -- however Apple has and seeks to enforce several of each reasonably patent you\'ll be able to imagine. So, Fanboys and Fangirls, what does one say concerning technology patents currently that the one that you love Apple is being protected by them? Or area unit you within the Martinmas wherever Apple is concerned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment