Pages

Ads 468x60px

Download

Blogger Tricks

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Motorola and Verizon announced three new robots, a 48-hour battery life

Admittedly, I did not really care too much about any declaration of the new Motorola Droid on Verizon upcoming Moto X and all other outstanding smartphone. Then I heard about the Droid Maxx with a 48-hour battery in the "normal" usage, I pricked up his ears.

I have quite a few resign yourself to the fact that I might get a modern smartphone through a day, but my days usually last from 4:15 am to 10:00 pm, is very rare, and even walked a whole day, without having to connect to a power source. According to the contract price of $ 299.99, the price will be Verizon's Droid Maxx's Aug. 20 launch data. It is cool, calm and collected of a 3,500 mAh battery (with a wireless charging function), but still with a 5-inch screen is only 8.5 mm thick. It also includes a 10-megapixel camera.

Motorola also announced the Droid over $ 199.99. It also comes with a 5-inch display, including Kevlar shell, 2,130 mAh battery, 7.1 mm thickness. The Droid Mini has a 4.3-inch display, wireless charging, and is priced at $ 99.99

Been years since I tried the Motorola Droid devices, but when I hear the device may carry on through my very long day, I get more interested in inflowing the next. Engadget released a first look at the event, I have to say, it looks pretty good.


There are some new software-enabled devices, such as the Droid ZAP, let one and all share a shortcut to display notifications when you hover over the screen dynamic display feature that lets you shake the phone to activate the camera's quick capture, Droid photos between devices. As far as I know, more software features, can also come into sight as part of the Moto X devices, such as saying, "OK Google" Google now do not touch the phone launch voice control capabilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment